Why I blog:
- It's the easiest way for me to write and keep track of journeling
- So friends and family can keep up with our life!
- To stay in touch and communicate with others
Jobs I've had:
- Babysitting
- Hancock Investment Center---nothing important just filed and inputted numbers...pretty boring but I appreciated the job any.
- Jacintos---hostess with KIERSTEN! This is where I gained a bazillion pounds in college drinking Mt. Dew, eating chips and salsa, taco salad, taco bar and ice cream! HEY it was cheap or FREE at that matter and I was a poor college student!
- CheeBurger Cheeburger waitress--actually really enjoyed this job...probably because I made good money.
- Western Watts--Kent and I were those annoying people who called your house asking for surveys. Hey, we didn't have tons of money and Rexburg doens't offer many jobs. Let's just say we didn't work there for very long....I HATED IT!
- Source Pest Control---2 summers in a row...made good money but now I just leave it all to Kent!
- I AM MOTHER! The most rewarding job yet!
Places for a weekend getaway
- Back home to Louisiana
- Kansas City, KS to see Kristin, Chad and the girls
- San Antonio or Austin
Movies I can watch again and again:
- How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
- Dirty Dancing
- The Notebook
- All John Grisham books made movies
Guilty Pleasures:
- POPCORN! YUM!
What I first thought when I saw Kent:
- Which time? When we were younger I don't really remember thinking anything of him...I don't really even remember meeting him for the VERY first time. I just remember all the girls at church (including both my sisters!) thought he was REALLY cute! I didn't care too much or ever look at him twice back then. The first time I saw him after his mission was completely different. Him and Taylor came over to hang out with Kari and I opened the door. I didn't know how to react towards him. He looked alot more attractive to me than he did BEFORE his mission! I honestly think my mouth kind of dropped a little and I was speechless....it was a little awkward I will admit!
- Utah
- Idaho
- Marco Island
- Hawaii
- Disneyworld
- Pensacola, FL
- Jackson Hole
- Palmyra, NY
- San Antonio
- Cabo San Lucas
- So Cal
- Tennessee
- Arizona
- Virgnia
- Colorado
- Philmont, New Mexico
- Nothing beats a good Mexican dinner!
If I'm in a jam with Kent, tactics I use to get out of the doghouse:
- This one is hard because normally I'm not the one in the doghouse! Kent says that's because I get mad too easily and he's more easy going! But if I am in the wrong then I'll eventually get the courage to admit I'm wrong and apoligize.....this is definately hard for BOTH of us to do but Kent is always very good about excepting my apologizes! And if I KNOW I'm going to be in the doghouse...like when I go shopping and I shouldn't have spent money...I buy him something that he wants and that usually settles him down!
Places I've lived:
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Columbus, OH
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Prospect, KY
- Provo, UT
- Rexburg, ID
- Carrollton, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- My first kiss EVER or my first kiss with Kent? Umm...my very FIRST kiss was Greg Hammonds at my going away party when we were moving to Kentucky. All our friends were in the room encouraging him to kiss me and I was SOO nervous! He finally did it happily and I took the quick peck a little embarrassed knowing all our friends were watching. I know it was impersonable and SOOO UNROMANTIC but what do you expect in the 5th grade? My first kiss with Kent was on Feb. 14th 2004....we had taken a trip with all our friends (Kiers, Taylor, Ciara, Kari and Jared Jarreau) to Cali for a weekend getaway to the beach. We stayed at the Decker's house and I was SOOO excited to have Kent for a weekend! We were about to go to bed for the night and I was WAITING AND WAITING for Kent to make the move....I don't know if maybe he was a little shy since I was the first girl he'd been with post mission or what but I was tired of waiting so I finally went in for the kill and made the first move. After that he took it away and took charge! HA! So if it weren't for me who knows we may have never kissed! HA! Yeah right but I like to give myself the credit! But it was definately a GREAT weekend when I think I really new I wanted to be with him! Not only did Kent and I happen this weekend but it was also the weekend Kiers decided to go back to Taylor and if it weren't for that weekend they may not be married today!
Places I'd rather be:
- ANY BEACH with Kent and Little Boss! Perferably Seaside, FL or Cabo, Mexico.
- Las Vegas
- New York
- Italy so Kent can show me all the wondeful things that place has to offer!
People I tag:
- Kristin
- Kiersten----I don't know if you'll do it but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...common what else do you have to do at work?
No comments:
Post a Comment