Boston LOVES his baths! When I was in Kansas, I started just putting a few inches of water in and then I'd lay him down on a washcloth and he LOVED being fully in the water. He would kick his legs and arms and want to play in the water forever! One time he was crying right before I put him in then as soon as I set him down in the water he immediately stopped and then started smiling! This is seriously my favorite part of the day!
The way he likes it best! I had to post this picture of his face...I swear it's SO hard to get a good picture because of the faces he makes when the flash goes off!
Again another funny picture of him after the flash went off!






2 comments:
Yup! He's definitely a Bluth baby!
Okay, I just adore those pictures of him. That was so much fun. He just couldn't smile for a picture for the life of him. Way too funny.
Post a Comment