Friday, February 23, 2007

Cell Phones....

As I said a little bit before, Kent has spent much time lately dealing with Sprint. First, may I advise EVERYONE to stay clear of them and NEVER EVER have them as your phone company! I HATE having them!


For the past ummmm...lets say 4 months, Kent and my 5 month old phones have been jacking up! Whenever people call us we can't hear them but they can hear us. We freaking just got these phone in June and only had them a few months before its started happening. This isn't the first time this has happened either....its the second. Our last phones had problems charging and we'd only had them for about 9 months! So we invested in new phones and had to resign another 2 year contract. We supposedly paid extra for their best phones so we wouldn't have this problem again....well that's crap because 5 months into having them we have problems. So finally after letting it slide for a few months I got pissed and made Kent call. After much research they said nothing was wrong and basically said "Have a good day!" Well we weren't going to have that so finally after talking to about a bazillion people Kent demanded we get 2 new phones worth the same amount as we paid for the phones we currently had and that we didn't have to resign a freaking contract. I swear they rig their phones so that this kinda stuff happens and we have to resign and resign and stay FOREVER! Well I told Kent I wasn't going to have it because once we are done with our contract we are NOT signing up again and we're not getting screwed into resigning with having to get NEW phones which isn't our fault!!!!! So after much talk and frustration, my amazing hubbie somehow convinced them to not have us resign and to give us two more phones for FREE! Ok well not necessarily for "free" because they were only going to give us $600 to put toward phones and Kent supposedly needs a Blackberry for work for internet/email so we had to pay like $99 or something but thats still not bad....although he decided to wait until LATER to inform me the internet on it will be $40! WHATEVER!

My new phone


Kent's New Phone


But just because Sprint did give us new phones doesn't mean I like them because I still totally dispise them! In fact, I always make sure that every month I call in and get my $10 credit each month of dropped calls. We can do that per phone so total we get $20 off our bill each month! HA! I'm going to get all I can out of a stupid company who tries to screw over all their customers! SO SCREW YOU SPRINT!!!!!

4 comments:

jamie said...

I HATE HATE HATE dealing with cell phone companies. We haven't had any problems with T-mobile before, but cross your fingers bc we just had to sign a two year contract! UGH I was pissed when I found out bc they used to only do one year at a time.

Karlee said...

Everyone I know has T-mobile and love, love, LOVE it...we were thinking of cancelling and switching but we didn't...

jamie said...

Well in two years...I vote for a switch! That way we can all have it and talk for free. ESPECIALLY after you move here & join us! Maybe I'll be pregnant by then too, how fun!

The Nielsons said...

LOVE the hateblog Karlee! I'm totally convinced never to sign up with Sprint now!