Kent+Karlee+Boston+Hudson
The Changing TableRocking Chair(but will be white not cream) Bedding (I won't do initials though)
**Courtesy of Pottery Barn Kids
So cute! Have ya'll decided on the name Boston then? I love it, you should totally call him Boss. ('Cause he's BOSSY...okay I know I'm a geek but really, that song is classic although slightly annoying when it was on the radio 24/7)
lol..I AGREE! Love the furniture too!
We haven't decided 100% on the name. Kent says he wants to have options until we actually see the lil guy. But that's our main choice as of right now.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute! Have ya'll decided on the name Boston then? I love it, you should totally call him Boss. ('Cause he's BOSSY...okay I know I'm a geek but really, that song is classic although slightly annoying when it was on the radio 24/7)
lol..I AGREE! Love the furniture too!
We haven't decided 100% on the name. Kent says he wants to have options until we actually see the lil guy. But that's our main choice as of right now.
Post a Comment