Our bedroom took 3 COATS! It was a pain and it was also the first room I did. This pic really doesn't show too much of it and I wish you could see the white doors and all against this color because it looks REALLY good! It took awhile for me to get used to but now its so warm that I LOVE IT!
This was my favorite room to do! AND it took like 1/4 of the time! LOVE this color and was REALLY excited about how it turned out!
If you can tell on our back wall, we got a little creative. I was going to do this one kind of finish but then Kent's gayness came out from working at European Mat Design and came up with this effect. Kinda looks like grass/junglish but its fun and we've actually gotten alot of compliments! OH and you can see some of my Christmas decor! I dont have much because Kent says "ONE CHRISTMAS DECORATION A YEAR!" So I'm still lacking a tree skirt, stocking holders and some other things that I told him I was going to buy regardless this year but all the stuff I want is from pottery barn and WAY over priced! Maybe I'll catch the after Christmas sell and have it to put up in our NEW HOUSE next Christmas!
1 comment:
Karlee! what a pretty place! Everything looks beautiful! I am so glad you are posting now! Hopefully since you, jamie, and I are the only ones usually posting on the ya-ya one, we don't neglect our duties to that blog! No worries, you'll get used to things and be up to speed in NO time!
Post a Comment