Wednesday, December 13, 2006



I'm finally giving in and have decided that I'll start my own blog! I still can't believe I'm going to do this. But I figured that this will kinda be like my journal that I have such a hard time keeping! I'm doing this for the good of my future generations so that they might have a taste of what my life was like! Atleast that's my excuse! I'll also admit that I'm doing this to vent and let out all my frustrations that will be happening the last little bit of my pregnancy! Yep, I'm PREGNANT! I can hardly believe its true! It seems like it took us forever to get to this point but now that its actually happening it seems so unreal! To think I...ME...of all people am going to be a mother! WOW! HUGE RESPONSIBLITY! But at the same time I've never been more excited! Its fun to see Kent light up about it when it talks about it too! He'll be a great dad! Although I tell him that he might want to work on being a lil more patient with kids. Sometimes he gets frustrated too fast so I'm interested to see how much our kids try his patience! But then again I'm not the most patient person in the world either so I'll definately have to work on that too! Our poor kids! We are so anxious to find out what we're having ! All my life I thought I wanted to have ALL boys but lately I really am pulling for a girl! Because of the generations of GIRLS in the Bluth family, Kent is pushing for a boy! GOOD NEWS TOO! Kent came home from work the other day and said that was talking to Dan O'Donnell (friend at work) and him and his wife are pregnant and due a few days after us. He asked Kent if we knew what we were having yet and Kent said no of course because I'm only 16 weeks! Then he told Kent about this place down in Salt Lake that has a special machine that can detect the sex as early as 15 weeks! When Kent told me I was THRILLED! I'm totally going to find out before we head back to Louisiana for Christmas! So we got the # and I'm calling today to set my apt! We'll know by next week what we're having! HURRAH!

4 comments:

jamie said...

sorry I should have mentioned that ultrasound place! I didn't know the exact amount of weeks, but Brett's sister always goes there to find out early!

Karlee said...

You mean you knew all along and didn't tell me! Oh that hurts!

jamie said...

Lol I didn't really think about it! I just asked Kiki the other day if you were going to find out (bc I seemed to think you were finding out before Christmas anyway). AND my friend Morgan had told me Tawny & Daniel were coming in town to find out...but I didn't realize ya'll were due so close together! Sorry sorry, I think there is one in Provo too (if that isn't where you are headed).

Karlee said...

I just made my apt today for the one in SLC...atleast that's where Dan told Kent it was