Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Can you find Lil Stella?!?Everytime I get clothes fresh out of the dryer, it never fails to have Stella find her way and bury herself in the clothes! This picture was taken when she crawled up and buried herself in the clothes and slept for 2 HOURS! She cracks me up! You can hardly see her lil face right in the middle right below the black n white stripped shirt but that's her!

2 comments:

Ciara & Lyle said...

ok seriously, soooo cute! LOL!

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

I love it! I was sitting at work cracking up at how cute LITTLE STELLA IS! I'm glad no one is here or that would have been a little embarrassing! Stella is just like a little kid ...She does the funniest things from opening kit kats to hiding in warm fresh clothes straight from the dryer. I love it!