Kent surprised me with a little night out for my birthday.
I was a little surprised AND hesitant to go at first but then realized how much it was needed.
We left in the early afternoon and headed down to the Galleria for some SHOPPING. Kent doesn't LOVE to shop, but I will say, he was VERY pleasant to shop with this go around. We did a little house furniture shopping which in the past he's NEVER thrilled about so it was nice to see him excited about it for a change. Then we did a little clothes shopping. I have to appreciate his patience and because of that I decided to try things on. He HATES when I don't try things on first.
Then we headed for dinner at a yummy little Mexican restaurant we hadn't tried before.
Afterwards, we hurried to the hotel so we could watch the BYU and then LSU football games. Yes, on my birthday, we spent a lot of the night watching football. Kent's lucky to have a wife who loves football almost MORE than he does.
It was so nice to get away even if it was just downtown.
Kent was so sweet to think about what I REALLY needed----a night away.
Can't help but love that guy.
Happy Birthday to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment