Tuesday, September 15, 2015

swim lessons

 
 Hudson could swim on his own okay.  He wasn't confident enough for me to let him swim without his floaties unless I was near by.  He has very little fear with the water and thinks he's as big as Boston.  It makes me a tad nervous. 
So, swim lessons were in order again this summer.  This time, with a new swim coach Ms. Sally.  We were sad we weren't in Houston any longer to take from Brooke.  Ms. Sally didn't disappoint though.  After a week of swim lessons, Hudson had it DOWN and he's now a fully confident swimmer.  I still get a tad nervous because the kid can hold his breath FOREVER under water and I hope he remembers to come up for air each time.
Oh.  And the goggles are a MUST for him.  Apparently, they are HIS necessity while swimming.
 

No comments: