Tuesday, September 15, 2015

10 months

Nolan is now 10 months!
We can't get enough of his smiles (and still are caught up on how we have a child with red hair--I'm sure there's chances that it could change still but right now, those signs are non existent).
This boy LOVES food.  LOVES, LOVES food.
His first "word" outside of momma and dada was "MO" in reference to MORE food.  If you don't act quick enough, screams quickly follow until he gets more food.
He's starting to deny anything pureed and looks forward to "the good stuff".
I can't blame him.
He's way more adventurous in his eating than any of my other boys.
 He's getting better at learning how to walk behind his push toy. 
 He slowly started to let go of furniture and get a little daring by standing on his own for just a few seconds.
And no, he's not burned...his "tan" has much more of a red tint to it (perks of being a red head I assume).  He's definitely my fair skinned child that I have to lather with sunscreen HOURLY.
The stairs are my enemy.  He's taken a few stumbles sadly when he's snuck off without me knowing.  Luckily it was only a few steps up.
Speaking of falling, this kid CONSTANTLY has bruises on his head.  I swear I watch my child but I'm not sure if he's just totally accident prone or if his big head just always gets in the way.
He started clapping his hands for us and saying "uh oh"
 This big, blue eyed boy is our favorite little ginger around.

No comments: