This boy couldn't have been more excited to start pre-school.
Backpack-check.
Lunchbox-check.
He thought he was one special kid to be able to go to school like his brother.
Cornerstone Pre-school is such a cute little school and from what I hear, his teachers are amazing.
This boy had NO problems going in the first day.
Since then (a month and a half in), we have encountered a little struggle which makes me so sad.
We're still trying to figure it out but when I pick him up each Tuesday/Thursday, he's got a huge smile on his face and has had a great day! It's just the drop off part that seems to be a little difficult (all very surprising from this boy who's never had fear of anything like this).
Hopefully it will get better.
I love this kid and his excitement for life, creativity and his imagination.
I know he will thrive in pre-school.
No comments:
Post a Comment