31 weeks along.
I'm always hot.
I know my belly will still grow yet at the same time I have no idea how that is going to be possible.
Dr. McGuirk wanted me to have an ultrasound at this appointment because he wanted to know just exactly how big baby was since my glucose came back borderline and I'm measuring bigger than normal (which has never been unusual for my babies). Turns out baby is measuring a tad bigger than average but I just have a lot of fluid. Not TOO much where it's anything to be concerned about though. Fluid or baby it doesn't stop the fact that it makes me extremely uncomfortable. Oh well, who is comfortable during pregnancy anyway?
With my other pregnancies I never dealt with leg cramps but with this pregnancy ALL NIGHT LONG I seem to be waking up cramping....then my legs are sore the next day. It's a miserable cycle.
Baby names are narrowed down but we never settle on one until we meet the baby.
Just 8 more weeks. The countdown is on.
I'm not prepared in any way at all. That's my goal the next few weeks.
3 comments:
You look great!
You look great!
I have terrible leg cramping..I would take a hot bath right before bed and then used heating pads on my legs all night, that helped so much!!
Post a Comment