Boston had been BUGGING and BUGGING me daily about when our elf was going to be back for his visit this year.
I told Boston that I didn't think he came until our house was all decorated for Christmas. It took a little longer this year because having Thanksgiving so late has thrown my WHOLE month OFF.
Needless to say, he finally arrived on December 3.
Piccalo
He brought with him warm socks to keep their feet warm and a few other fun Christmas gifts
And a new Christmas book and movie!
He never fails to bring donuts covered in snow with hot chocolate.
Please don't pay attention to my nasty blurry pictures---my good camera is BROKEN thanks to a curious little two year old (serious tears)
So far, Piccalo has moved EVERY night except ONE (I think this is a record year).
We LOVE this tradition. I know it brings controversy but for us, we LOVE it.
It's just one of those things that brings a little bit more of the Christmas magic into our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment