We had our annual spooky dinner this year again.
This is one of the boys FAVORITE things to do before Halloween.
I must say, I'm not overly proud of this year's dinner. Things were a little busy for me around this time, so this dinner was quickly planned and quickly made.
But hey, we did it.
The pictures I took weren't that great either. I guess there's always next year. The boys don't notice that stuff so I guess all that matters is that they have fun! Right....?
For dinner we did the usual brains and eyeballs (this year, I really wanted to change it up but again, I didn't have the time).
We ate teeth....Kent makes fun of me for this every year for some reason.
Pumpkin vomit
And bones (again...don't mind how SLOPPILY done those bones are) for dinner.
And for dessert we ate dirt and worms
This picture is priceless.
Although it looks like he is gagging, he's not at this exact moment. That was the NEXT worm he sipped up like that and ended up choking. Kent performed the heimlich on him and he vomitted that sucker right out.
Talk about a scary moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment