I love Halloween.
Like LOVE Halloween.
That love is being passed onto my boys.
They absolutely LOVE anything spooky.
All month long, when we had the time, we tried to find something FUN to do in relation to Halloween.
From Halloween crafts
To Halloween books---our collection is growing & for some reason that makes me SUPER excited.
Making yummy Halloween treats
And listening to spooky music (the boy's favorite are the ones with the footsteps creeping and doors slamming instrumentals---am I damaging my children?) and watching some NEW Halloween movies (our favs are Room on the Broom and The Nightmare Before Christmas--did you know that was a Halloween movie? I didn't.)
We also of course, carved and painted pumpkins this year. The boys were SO excited to paint their pumpkins into whatever they wanted!
Sadly, this momma wasn't thinking when she gave them WASHABLE paint and it rained the next day and all the paint disappeared.
Some boys weren't too happy about that.
And then of course the boys picked out what they wanted daddy to carve the pumpkin into---because we ALL know that "pumpkin carving" isn't really done by the kids. Kent was getting anxious and was trying to speed the process up so he pulled out his drill. It actually did help it all go faster.

Depending on the year, the boys may or may NOT want to touch the pumpkin guts.
Our finished product (sorry for the blurry picture...I got spooked outside while taking it and ran in after one shot so this is what I got).
1 comment:
cute! haha what spooked you outside?! That's funny!
Post a Comment