This month we had a few firsts in our house.
Boston asked to take off his training wheels.
This was HUGE.
Boston has always been nervous on his bike even WITH training wheels.
We still have practicing to do but he DEFINITELY can ride by himself...as long as he pays no attention to the fact that someone let go of him.
I tried to keep Hudson occupied during the process. If this boy could reach the pedals, he would be trying to ride YESTERDAY!
Another FIRST was Kent ICE SKATING for the FIRST time!! I talked Kent into coming with me one Friday night when I had to go with the youth ice skating.
We made it a date night.
A few of us finally talked Kent into hitting the ice.......
He made it a few times around and called it quits. I was actually quite impressed that he didn't fall ONCE (although I was secretly hoping to see a fall).
Now he can check that off his list of things tried...and probably never going to do again (until the boys want to get out and try it)!
Gotta love that guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment