Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bed Wetting

The other morning, Boston came into our room crying because he was soaking wet from peeing the bed.  After getting changed and cleaned up, Kent asked him why he wet the bed and didn't wake up to get to the toilet.  Frustrated, he responded, "I THOUGHT I WAS ON THE TOILET!"

I think we've ALL had that dream...

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Lol that's cute!

Cassie said...

hahah poor guy! He must get that from his dad :) Yes to your question on my blog. The Hemsleys are in our OHIO ward, crazy huh?! Their girls are just about the same age as mine so it has been fun hanging out again

Lindsay said...

hahaha!! love it!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Bless his little heart! I just love that boy! Hopefully you told him that most people have dreams like that. It happened to me just last week. ;) Kidding!