Kent+Karlee+Boston+Hudson
A LITTLE READING
Boston wanted his grandparents to see how proud he is to be able to "read" one of his favorite books "But Not the Hippopotamus"
**sorry his voice his so soft**
So adorable!! Miss that little guy! Glad he's feeling betta!
Wow! He's going to Harvard for sure! ;) I love his sweet little voice. Thank you Boston for reading to Charlie, now I can put him down for his nap. =)Love you guys!
Oh my goodness--that is so dang cute!
KARLEE.... I'll take one of those please! Mike and I would start having kids right now if I knew ours would be so cute. Unfortunately, both of us were ugly until we were like 3, so we're in no rush.:)A.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So adorable!! Miss that little guy! Glad he's feeling betta!
Wow! He's going to Harvard for sure! ;) I love his sweet little voice. Thank you Boston for reading to Charlie, now I can put him down for his nap. =)
Love you guys!
Oh my goodness--that is so dang cute!
KARLEE.... I'll take one of those please! Mike and I would start having kids right now if I knew ours would be so cute. Unfortunately, both of us were ugly until we were like 3, so we're in no rush.:)
A.
Post a Comment