BOY, OH, BOY!
Last weekend we went home to Baton Rouge for the LSU vs. Bama game! We'd called those tickets to that game from my dad ages ago. Unfortunately, Boston had to miss his last soccer game for us to go BUT he turned out sick & wouldn't have been playing anyway! It was a GREAT game (especially watching 4 fans in our section get KICKED out). What's more fun than watching LSU BEAT Bama 24-21???? We LOVED every minute of it!

As for Boston, well like I said he got sick and only got sicker by the time we got back home on Sunday evening. This is what he did all week at our house....

Literally, he was the sickest and sadest I'd ever seen him (what kid ASKS to go to bed every night between 5-6:30...that was Boston)! It was just a bad virus that then turned into a double ear infection! Today is the FIRST normal day in about a week for him so I'm praying he's getting back to 100%!
As far as an update on this pregnancy goes, well I went last Tuesday and I'm still measuring 2 1/2 weeks BIG! My doctor has scheduled another ultrasound for the end of this month to see how big this little man is. Kent's response, "Maybe I'll get a son who's as tall and big as me!" Sorry Kent but right now that's NOT what I'm hoping for! Since I'm having a c-section it won't change the date we have that scheduled. As my doctor put it, big babies tend to sit and get fat instead of focusing on getting their lungs developed so we'll leave him in there to make sure he comes out healthy and strong! I'll be looking forward to my ultrasound at the end of the month & I'm hoping this time he won't be so shy and the ultrasound tech can get a 4D shot of him that she was unable to do last time!

No comments:
Post a Comment