SOOOO jealous! I LOVE her! Wish I was there to go with you. So did you really end up buying her book? Have you tried any of her nice, buttery soaked recipes yet?
I heard she went to the barnes and Noble...I so wanted to go but forgot about it! AWESOME...she is hilarious. I love her SOUTHERN cooking style...and her laugh is pretty contagious. :)
I agree with everyone. I am SUPER jealous! She is my cooking idol. She was actually in Houma a few months back when I was home, but tickets were like $50. Where was she for you to see her?
8 comments:
I could not be more jealous. I LOVE her.
Awesome!! You are too cute!
SOOOO jealous! I LOVE her! Wish I was there to go with you. So did you really end up buying her book? Have you tried any of her nice, buttery soaked recipes yet?
She is just darling!
I heard she went to the barnes and Noble...I so wanted to go but forgot about it! AWESOME...she is hilarious. I love her SOUTHERN cooking style...and her laugh is pretty contagious. :)
That is awesome! I LOVE Her!
We tried to eat lunch at her restaurant when we were in Savannah in March but lunch AND dinner was booked!
I agree with everyone. I am SUPER jealous! She is my cooking idol. She was actually in Houma a few months back when I was home, but tickets were like $50. Where was she for you to see her?
I love her!!!
Post a Comment