Saturday, April 24, 2010

TINA'S WEDDING WEEKEND
(WARNING: Picture overload!)
A few weekends ago, I headed back to Baton Rouge for Tina's wedding weekend! It was a fun filled, busy weekend! Ready? Here we go!
Friday night was the rehearsal dinner.
Most of the bridesmaids

Maid-of-honor+bride


After we got done with the rehearsal and dinner, all the bridesmaids got to have a SPA NIGHT!

We had ALL KINDS of funny things put on our faces but my FAVORITE was the microdermabrasion that Nicole is preforming on Tara right here.

Here's a NO make-up pic

I totally look OVERLY pale in this picture, and I know I AM pale but I'm pretty sure this was after we put a lip mask on...
We stayed the night on the grounds where the wedding was (Hemingbough in St. Franscisville--BEAUTIFUL) that night so we could get up and start our day of getting beautified for the big day!




Almost ready to walk down the aisle...
Tina with her daddy, Mr. Brent!
The wedding ceremony was beautiful AND so are all the grounds. They had random peacocks roaming around. Did you know they could somehow get WAAAY high up in big trees?? Apparently they do because that's where we spotted them Friday night!
Here's some of the decor at the reception hall....
Centerpieces
GIANT sparklers....I SO want to buy some to use for some kind of event soon!!


Bride's cake
Then the craziness of the reception began! The whole time Boston was there, all he wanted to do was DANCE and look at the instruments the band members were playing.
Our little fam...not the BEST pic but whatever.
My parents (mom & dad did y'all plan to match? I'm just now noticing!)
Getting ready to take off the garter


Jenn+Bethany+me=BFF's from high school!
And the exit! Don't you LOVE that they left on a 4-wheeler....true Louisiana fashion!

CONGRATS TINA AND BEN!!!!!!

1 comment:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, THAT is awesome! So much fun, glad you were able to go. And mom and dad look so cute! =)

We were just talking about weddings and things on the trip I went on, and looking at these pictures makes me really excited to have girls and to plan their receptions! SO FUN!!!!