LOOK WHO GOES PEE PEE & POO IN THE POTTY!!!
Yes, Boston finally does it! He is officially in big boy underwear...and has been for a few months now. I've been nervous to post this because I thought that after I did, he would start back tracking and it would mess it all up! But since its been awhile now, I can now officially feel good about announcing his BIG accomplishment!!!
We tried 2 times after Christmas which were BOTH interrupted with sicknesses that slowed us down. After being in the house for 2 weeks cooped up, I decided to take a break from potty training. We went out with some friends for lunch one day and he saw both his little buddies go potty in the big potty. So the next morning I put his underwear back on to try. Lucky for me, it just CLICKED! Boston told me all day when he had to go potty with ZERO accidents. The next day he was telling me "Mommy you stay here, I go potty BY MYSELF!" It was a miracle!! He may still have some random accidents here and there but over all, he does great! He still wears a pull-up to bed because we have NOT mastered going all night yet but we're working on it! Since being potty trained, Boston has a new love---PUBLIC BATHROOMS! SO GROSS and I HATE IT but what do you do?? I'll take that over buying/changing diapers ANY DAY!
4 comments:
Yeah Boss!
So proud of the Boss Man!!
that's awesome! hmm..and dare I post how my hubby has Spencer go to the bathroom in public restrooms?! Ok..he has him stand on the seat and pee...there have been a few accidents, but he doesn't have to get the toilet paper out and line the seat, like I do!
haha, i'm in LOVE with that picture you posted of him in his underwear! All i can hear in my head right now when I see that picture is....
"I'M A BIG BOY NOW!"
Good job Bubba!! When we come down to your house in a few weeks, can you teach Chaw-he to go too? Thanks!
Post a Comment