THE LATEST
Lately Boston has been hit or miss with naps. I'm PRAYING this doesn't mean he's done napping but that may just be a mother in denial (I don't know what I'd do without nap time). On this particular day, I seriously hadn't heard a PEEP up in his room so I assumed he was sleeping and not destroying his room (like he chooses to do when he isn't 'sleepy' that day). After about an hour and a half, I heard this random scream (not a scared scream or a mad scream but just a scream) so I ran upstairs to find this, SMILES AND ALL:
You might think that's Vaseline but no, it was chest rub that he has smeared EVERYWHERE! In his hair, all round his lips/face, ALL over his hands, shirt, his little chair in his room, his door knob, his little canvas totes, I mean EVERYWHERE! I was SOO mad but at the same time he was LAUGHING and SMILING about it that I could hardly resist a laugh. I YELLED for Kent (he had randomly come home from work briefly) and he came up and starting trying hard to hold in his laugh too. It was certainly a mess to clean up and deep down my blood WAS boiling! Why is it so hard for Boston to NOT destroy his room like this?
**Anyone know how to get that vaseliney stuff out of shirts?? I can't get it out of his shirt for the life of me!**

5 comments:
LOl! You have your hands full, girlie! That is hilarious! Isn't chest rub kind of like menthol, all tingly and stuff? Seems like that would drive him crazy to have it all over himself! What a silly little guy!
That's really funny!
That's really funny!
Oh Karls! I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who has a child like this :}
Try dish soap-w/oxcy clean on his clothes. I generally let it sit on the stain for a good 5-10min before I add it to the wash. It usually works great! Also don't dry anything that has the stain on it, or the heat can set the stain.
Nice, I just got some free advice about stains, that I'm sure I'm going to need in the NEAR future! So thank you to katie!
I am more than laughing right now. That boy cracks me up. He's even funnier when we're talking on the phone. I love his sassy attitude towards you. You've definetly got your hands full. But hopefully he'll be a big brother soon and his attention can be towards helping the baby and not teasing his mama.
Love you!
Post a Comment