Thursday, April 15, 2010

EASTER!!!
Our Easter weekend started out with our Ward Easter party on Saturday. They had an Easter egg hunt for all the kids and Boston was ready to find some eggs!!
Stephanie, I copied your pale idea for Boston since I thought your kids pales were so cute!

The kids played at the park we were at but it didn't take long before the splash pad started keeping them all occupied!

Of COURSE you always have to dye Easter eggs for the Easter Bunny so before Kent headed off to priesthood, dyed a few. Boston was actually pretty good at it this year!

The next morning the Easter Bunny brought Boston some goods

And hid all of Boston dyed eggs for him to find!

We really enjoyed watching Conference all weekend to hear what the General Authorities had to say! You always feel uplifted and ready to do better! It also put into perspective and helps remind us the reason we celebrate Easter!
HAPPY EASTER!!!

6 comments:

critts said...

I'm glad you liked it. Boston's pail is adorable--what font did you use for the vinyl lettering? I love it. Looks like you had a fun Easter!

Jared said...

Did Stella lose weight?

Katie said...

i have got to say that Boston is SO handsome in his Easter getup! What a stud!

Jenn said...

Love the pics! Such a cute fam :)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, I am dying right now. That pink bow tie is TO.DIE.FOR. He looks so adorable in his Easter outfit. And I can't believe how big he is getting! I miss him SO much.
Boston's Easter basket turned out great! You're gonna have to show me how you did it. I love it!

AmyB said...

Love the pics. Love the easter basket. I need to know how to do that. It's a need, not a want ;)