I LOVE WEDDINGS
My best friend, Tina, from high school is getting married in April and this past weekend was her bridal shower! So I headed back to Baton Rouge for a QUICK trip to be apart of the festivities!
This is the BEAUTIFUL bride with her sweet sister-in-law to be:

I loved seeing all these old faces that I haven't seen in FOREVER!! It's crazy to hear what everyone's doing with their lives and catch up when we haven't seen each other for awhile!

I was ABSOLUTELY THRILLED (can't you tell by my face) when I WON the "What's in YOUR Purse" game! Let me just say being a mother of a two year old paid OFF (the sippy cup in the purse TOTALLY won it for me)! There really was some good stuff in my PRIZE basket!
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING TINA!!!




2 comments:
Karlee you look A-Mazing!
So I have to say I LOVE reading your blog! I love reading every post you have, I cant believe Boston is so crazy now!! I miss you guys tons! I hope the craziness calms down soon for you!
Post a Comment