Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SO LONG FOR NOW....
Wednesday it was time to say goodbye. I know short and sweet right? These cousins SERIOUSLY have so much fun together, its hard breaking them up...
The kids sat backed and kicked it while we gathered all our stuff together to bail out back home.

This moment cracked me up....Rylee is SUCH a good big sister and BIG cousin to Boston. He wasn't listening to me (nothing new) so Rylee went over and picked him up and carried him like this all the way back to the car. Thanks Ry! I think he was just trying to stay put so he didn't have to get dragged away from his cousins!

We said our goodbyes....and went our seperate ways.

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! LOVE Y'ALL!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow! I made the blog! Love our grandkids. Wish that Dad could have joined us. Ya'll were so kind to include me. And Chad was such a good sport to be the only adult male. Probably will be the last time that happens. It was such a treat to spend time with ya'll!