MEETING MIKE
We took the kids down to LSU to meet Mike the Tiger in his new home while we were in Louisiana.
Boston preferred staying on Kent's shoulders the whole time as opposed to walking (this is his "new" thing now since we've been trying to ween him away from having us HOLD his 35+ pound self all the time...trust me my hips are seriously suffering from this).
After the kids had enough of the WOW factor over Mike, we decided to let the kids go have some fun on the Indian mounds (Indian Mounds: 2 random hills on LSU campus that are supposedly older than the ancient pyramids. They don't know their use but apparently they are pretty important??).
I took a try at rolling down the mounds and realized, no I am NOT as young as I used to be and I think I was sick for the next hour or so. Boston preferred running down the mounds instead of rolling....this shot was actually the LAST time he ran down because it ended in quite the nose dive.
We ended this day with some GOOOOOOOD Ninfa eating (our families FAVORITE Mexican restaurant) and called it a day!
2 comments:
Seeing Boston run down that hill was too too funny! And when he nose dived......I'm sorry, I can't say that I didn't laugh. Although my heart did go out to him, it still was pretty funny.
Fun, Free and Fulfilling! Great day, great day!
I am still laughing at that last picture of Boston! You can just tell that his little legs are moving so fast, lol! Sorry about the nose dive though, that is no fun:(
Post a Comment