IT'S TETTA!!!!!!!
We were SOOO excited to have Amanda and "Tetta" come visit us this last week! We haven't seen them since March and little Tessa is so HUGE now and pretty much looks like a totally different person! The kids were so funny to watch play together because Boston would copy EVERYTHING she did including repeat all her random jibber jabber! It was also fun as always to chit chat with Amanda for hours on end....somehow we always have SOMETHING to talk about! Our week was filled with fun which included shopping, swimming, bounce houses, the beach, eating out, eating out, and YES eating out!
Yes, the kids climbed this rock wall, I was AMAZED at their strength! Okay, maybe they didn't this time around but they did seem to enjoy the mat!
Look how sweet! This little girl is a CRACK UP! She will do anything you tell her NOT to do and thinks it's ABSOLUTELY hilarious! So, if you want her to do something, tell her NO and she'll do it! Seriously, HIL.AR.I.OUS!
Kent's BIG 28th Birthday was last Friday!! This man is getting older by the day! He's 28 with a head FULL of grey hairs. I bet him that by 32 he'll be fully grey! But regardless, he's a hardworking, fun loving, positive man, husband and father and we LOVE him to death! How did we get so lucky?
His request for cake was German chocolate which of course I had already had plans on making BEFORE he opened his mouth with his request which ruined THAT surprise....oh well. He also got his one present he requested....his external hard drive for the computer (a little lame, I know but I'm married to a simple man who only wants what he NEEDS....what can I say?) but I couldn't just let it slide with just that and added a few more presents in there. I mean REALLY, how exciting is it to open an EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE?
He also got to be sandwiched between this two guys for his birthday! I think he enjoyed that the most! Hopefully overall he had a great day! I always like birthdays to feel different than any other day so I hope that he got that this year! WE LOVE YOU BAZILLIONS BABE!!! You're SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!
We headed to the beach on Saturday which was SO FUN! The kids LOVED it and could've played ALLLLLLL day! I think Boston will FOR SURE be a beach baby and I LOVE that!
This just CRACKED us up! This is how Mexicans do it at the beach! Instead of beach chairs they bring a rocking bench and metal church type folding chairs. Instead of a beach umbrella they bring their old rain umbrella. Instead of plastic beach shovels they bring their big metal shovels they use on their own yard! Seriously...how funny is that?! I died laughing!
Tessa L.O.V.E.D. Kent! Anytime he came home, she'd be excited to see him and she would just crawl up on his lap and lay there! I know Kent loved every minute of it too! Too cute!
I feel like we did so much more that I don't have pictures of! Oh well! We really did have lots of fun with them and it makes me sad that we live so far away! Thanks for coming and hopefully we'll be seeing y'all sooner than later.......=)
P.S. Tuesday morning when Boston woke up he was calling for Tetta.....I think you better come back!
OH! Lastly, we stumbled across my DREAM house! Who would've thought I would have found it in HOUSTON of all places!! We were in The Woodlands and found this neighborhood that had all different styles of homes INCLUDING THIS BEAUTY! My plantation looking, wrap around porch with big white pillars, french doors instead of windows, gas lanterns....it had it all! I didn't get to see the inside but I'm sure it was perfect as well! There's just something about southern Louisiana homes that I just LOVE and will ALWAYS love! No matter where we end up, that's what I want my home to be!

4 comments:
what a fun mom. i wonder if people wonder how in the world you bore such a big boy like boston. he's going to tower over you by 5!
and as a side note on your mexican friends...did you notice the crocs? one reason i will never buy them.
Is that really Galveston? The water is so clear! I love that Boston LOVED the beach, he really is getting so big! Looking forward to seeing you guys! xoxoxo
P.S .... i LOVE your dream house!
I didn't realize Houston was so close to the beach! Looks like fun! I feel ya on the house thing! I love LA homes too...I'm sure it is b/c I was raised here but even people who aren't, recongnize there is a little something special! I told Mike that whereever we end up, if we build, I'm building a Louisiana-style house!
Post a Comment