WHAT?!? I swear it's STILLAUGUST! I'm not even THINKING about HALLOWEEN OR FALL! I'm still thinking about the BEACH!!! Why must they try and force us into the next season so quickly?!?
haha! I love it though b/c fall is my favorite time of year! Places like Hobby Lobby are the worst for that though b/c they always put stuff out waaaay to early!
OH I feel the same way! We were in Albertsons like 2 days ago and Markus and I happened to go down the candy aisle and we just stopped and looked at it all to find it was out for HALLOWEEN!!!! I was like ok I have a prob with this. That's like months away, seriously people.
2 comments:
haha! I love it though b/c fall is my favorite time of year! Places like Hobby Lobby are the worst for that though b/c they always put stuff out waaaay to early!
OH I feel the same way! We were in Albertsons like 2 days ago and Markus and I happened to go down the candy aisle and we just stopped and looked at it all to find it was out for HALLOWEEN!!!! I was like ok I have a prob with this. That's like months away, seriously people.
Post a Comment