WE HAVE ARRIVED!
So we have officially made our move to Utah and are getting settled in here. I have been EXTREMELY busy and it's stressing me out that I have SOO much to catch up on! We're just trying to finish unpacking, replacing the furniture we sold before we came and buy all the necessities of living in the mountains with snow constantly on the ground! When I first arrived on Wednesday, it was snowing and I called Kent on my way up to the house and he tells me we're going to have to buy snow tires and a snow blower for the driveway with this crazy weather. My responses were, "GET A SHOVEL!" and "Does this mean I can buy my SUV early?!?!" Well, apparently after hearing from quite a few people the snow gets pretty bad up here and them telling us that a snow blower is a neccesity...it looks like a snow blower will be one of our next purchases...boo! I could spend that money in SOO many other areas especially since I've discovered some GREAT places to shop for decorating a house! As for the SUV...I'm working on that one, but I'm closer today than I was a week ago!!!
More to come soon, I've got unpacking to do before the Boss man wakes up!
7 comments:
We would LOVE to sell our SUV, so if you want ours its all yours. You can take over our lease. or just buy it! Its in perfect condition!I am not begging or anything ;)
We are just glad you guys made it there safely! Take some pictures of your new place.
Glad you made it safe and sound....you must be on the benches if the snow is supposed to be bad! You'll LOVE the snow blower though...it's a HUGE time saver!!! Welcome to Utah! :)
it's 70 degrees here now and I am freezing, hope you're all bundled up. I am glad that you made it there and you are getting settled in. Good luck and have fun!
Yay for you guys!! I am so glad that you arrived safely! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place and good luck with all the snow!! ;)
So glad to hear you are here. Which city are you living in! Ya you picked the coldest time to move but I am glad you made it safely when life settles down you will have to give me a call!!
It was so good to be able to put a "face" to your new home. I love the view from the top of the "celestial kingdom" :) Anyway thanks for letting me steel a couple of moments with my grandson and make sure you and Kent are safe and sound. Good luck!
Post a Comment