Tuesday, November 11, 2008


So I KNOW I talked about visiting the pumpkin patch about a decade ago and no worries, we DID make the traditional trip out there this year, I'm just VERY behind on posting. I'd like to say that it took me forever to edit, which is partially true but the other part is that I flat out haven't had much time. I thought that I better sit down and finish this tonight before we hit Thanksgiving and I realize I STILL haven't posted this!
We made the trip out their on probably one of the BUSIEST Saturdays that pumpkin patch has seen but on the plus side, I must say the weather was FABULOUS! The Nielson's and Randall's came along this year, although I don't know if they enjoyed it as much as I did! Kent didn't give in this year to dropping the $20+ on a pumpkin (last year they DID give us 2 free pumpkins but that didn't seem to encourage Kent this time) and now that I think of it, we didn't even buy a Wal-mart pumpkin!!! How lame are we? I guess this move had us a little too occupied...opps! Anyway, we did get some great shots and I REALLY want to make a special trip down there next year even though we are official Utah residents now. Do you think Kent will go for that?
Last year's pic...
The remake...I think he was finished taking it all in this year and was just enjoying it all!

7 comments:

Katie said...

these pictures are BEYOND adorable! I love the last year vs. this year picture..Boston is so cute!

The Nielsons said...

aww he's so cute, I miss him already! Boston, not Kent. Haha. Yeah, and I kinda miss you too...but who can resist little Bos-Man?

Mom said...

Well I think our grandkids are THE most photogenic! Either that or they tire from their mothers saying "Smile"and just want to get it over with. Ha! These are great pictures and Boston is as cute as ever. Did you ever find his shoe?

Brent and Britta said...

No that you've moved I am totally going to have to blog-stalk you! Those pictures are great, I am really going to have to learn how to use photoshop!

Ken and Meag said...

Oh wow! Y'all get the cutest pics of Boston, what an adorable little boy! He's so BIG!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So I got on to look and saw the darling picture at top and thought to myself, "Okay, who's blog did she copy and paste this picture from...?" Then I kept scrolling down and saw the rest of the fancy-ness

Okay, so who did all the editing on your pictures?????!!!!! =)

What are you? Creative or something. Did you really do those? If so, I'm very impressed. And you'll have tell me what you did, because I didn't think you had photo shop.

Well, of course Boston is as darling as ever. Lovin' all the pictures. They turned out great.

critts said...

How cute is that family picture? I love it!!!