Yes, I know Halloween has come and gone but you gotta cut me some slack because that was the same day we officially moved out of our apartment and we're finally starting to settle in! So here is our Halloween post FINALLY!!!
Unlike all you creative mom's out there, I just bought Boston's costume which is something that will happen EVERY year because the thought of trying to think of a cute idea, sew it (which I can't do anyway), and make it even look ANYTHING close to my supposed creative idea just STRESSES me out and therefore will NEVER happen. Kent has come to terms with this and so have I. So what do you get when you look for a decently priced Halloween costume...A BAT! That's what our little man was this year and I KNOW he liked it 100x's times more than last year! You can't tell TOO much in the pictures but TRUST me the instant we put that costume on, he was lovin it! Also, this year all his friends were born! Last year he was the only little man hangin around...thanks ya'll for having your kids!=)
Since I was in the process of a move, I was SO grateful that Jamie and Kiers put on the cutest little Halloween party! Sorry Iwasn't much help but I'm grateful ya'll pulled through and made the night a fun night to remember. After looking through my camera for Halloween pics, I'm a little disappointed I didn't get more, so check out the album JAMIE put online!
These are the only pictures I got enjoy and HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!!! I can't wait until next year!
Boston wasn't too into the candy part of it all, he was more interested in everything else going on around him.
Sid also came out with Leslie and Chris for the festivites! She was Boston's trick-or-treating rockstar!
Best friends FOR LIFE----BUTTER CREAM GANG holding the future BC's!







3 comments:
omg! i totally forgot about the "BC gang"! LOL! Yes, future yaya's/bc's (and don't you forget it)
he's so adorable! love his little bat costume. And PS - I will be buying kids costumes for years to come too. I cannot be counted on to sew anything involving a pattern.
I love Boston's costume on him. He looks adorable AND he is looking so much more like Kent for sure! Especially in that picture of the two of you together. We miss you!
Post a Comment