Monday, December 10, 2007

Hey it's progress.....

When Kent got back in town Saturday, we drove out to Keller to check out the progress on our house! Okay, to some this might not look like much but I was THRILLED to see it ready for the foundation to be poured! I couldn't really get a good picture because with every angle there were mounds of dirt they were pushing around from the pipes so oh well! I guess this just makes it feel REAL finally and that's it's actually happening!

5 comments:

jamie said...

Yeah for your dirt! I swear your lot looks so big. There will be framing here before you know it!

Cardon Family said...

I would be really excited too! Every part matters!

Wilder Family said...

Yay..building a house is so exciting!

Justin and Stacey said...

That is awesome!! I'm sure you love every little thing that gets done on your house. I am so excited for you! Hope you had a good Christmas!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Where are you building at again?