Friday, December 14, 2007

GAMERS?!?
Ever since Kent got an XBOX 360, if he has any spare time he is playing it (this is okay with me because since he hasn't been busy this week EVERYDAY I've made him go Christmas shopping at EVERY mall in the Dallas area with me)! The other day, Kent had Boston on his lap while he playing. Well, Boston just thought the controller was the FUNNEST thing and kept pressing buttons and it was messing Kent up! Personally, I thought it was HILARIOUS! Finally Kent put him in his excersaucer and gave him the other controller. Somehow Boston hit the right button and turned it on and AGAIN started messing Kent up! TOO FUNNY! So Kent took it away from him and he just started SCREAMING! So Kent with his fast thinking removed the batteries and gave it back to Boston to play with. Not only is my husband becoming a gamer but does this mean Boston is headed down that road too?!?

2 comments:

jamie said...

that is hilarious!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, I think that is the funniest thing I've heard all day! What a smart little man! He was probably just trying to get his daddy's attention. =) Way to go Boss.