Sunday we got the whole Pinnacle crew together and had a BBQ at the pool! The weather here has been so beautiful and it was a perfect day for something like this! Besides, what do I do better than eat?!? If someone says "FOOD" I'm there!
Here are a few pics (yes I actually DID bring a camera!)
This is Mandy and Josh Furniss. She's also pregnant and due Sept 19th!
Here's a fat ugly pic of me and Kent being corny in the camera AS ALWAYS! My arm looks HUGE in the picture. I promise its not THAT big in real life....its just the angle I'm sure or atleast I'd like to think!
I'm trying to avoid Kent taking a picture of my huge, pale pregnant self so that's the best shot he got so there ya'll go!
Brandon and Amanda avoiding the camera...So that was our Sunday...well besides attending church and entertaining our husbands at the dog park. I swear they prefer to go more than the dogs do!

No comments:
Post a Comment