I just thought I would give a little update about where I stand in the baby department. Here is it May 22nd and STILL NO BABY!!! LUCKILY after going to the doctor last Thursday he gave me some hope! Even though I haven't felt any contractions, I am 3 cm dialated! He also stripped my membranes (VERY PAINFUL!) which can supposedly help push labor along. Hasn't done much though since. Just left me bleeding for a few days! NO WORRIES THOUGH BECAUSE THERE IS HOPE!!! I'm set to be induced THIS Thursday the 24th! I'm sooooo excited! I'm scheduled to go in at 7:30 am to start the process so hopefully shortly there after we'll have us a little baby boy!!!!
In the mean time I actually feel semi prepared. I went yesterday and bought a nursing bra which honestly I'm not too thrilled about. Victoria's Secret doesn't carry nursing which totally sucks and I was a little disappointed. So for the next who knows how long I'm stuck in a crappy bra! UGH! But I also bought a night gown for the hospital and now I feel 100% more prepared. Hopefully I have everything else I need for the baby. But other than that, I'm keeping my legs shaved, hair washed and bag packed prepared to go at any time!
1 comment:
I am so glad that everything is going well for you!! I talked to Kristin and she didn't have much to update me on about you..so I am glad that you posted a blog!!
I am excited for you baby to come, I feel your pain and I totally know what you are going through (I was induced too)..you seem prepared! GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment