Monday, April 30, 2007

AND WE'RE OUT!

We just got word from corporate that we are LEAVING this ghetto hell hole!!!! We are moving into a REALLY nice area called Ballentyne! I'm really excited because thats where I wanted to live in the first place! THANKYOU PINNACLE! They said we should be out of here by Friday so cross your fingers and lets hope that nothing happens before then!

8 comments:

The Nielsons said...

YEA!!! I know I am going to sleep better tonight!

jamie said...

oh good! I was nervous for you and your baby there!

Ciara & Lyle said...

BOOYA! at least someone has some common sense!

jamie said...

good luck moving today!

Lisa said...

Karlee... I am so glad that you are bringing your baby to a safer home. PHEW! I am just so excited for you and can't wait until I log on one day and see pictures of your little one!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, karlee, you definetly need to update your blog again soon. I always look forward to seeing what's new on the Hooper site, and it still says the same thing. Come on now.=) Hope all is going well. I miss you. Hope you have the baby soon. Love you.

jamie said...

I second this notion.

Ciara & Lyle said...

you go into labor tomorrow? good luck girl.