Tuesday, January 09, 2007



BIG NEWS! Stella has officially become a woman! We picked her up from the boarding place the day we got back in town. She was sitting on my lap and licking alot on my pants. I didn't know why so I moved her over and noticed quite a bit of blood on my leg! We searched all over to find where the blood was coming from. Orginally thinking it was her quick from her nails after being groomed but come to find out it was coming from her va-jay-jay! Sure enough she was "in heat!" Come to find out she goes through this every 6 months for 3 weeks. We wanted to breed her but after 1 day of dealing with diapers we set up an apt. to be fixed! I felt so bad making such a big decision so quick and hope that one day Stella will forgive us for not letting her bring her lil babies into the world!

So yesterday Stella under went surgery and has not been herself since! The poor lil girl has been so sleepy! She tries so hard to fight it but I wish she could just get comfy and sleep! I hope she's not in pain! We bought her pain killers so hopefully that should help. She's still struggling jumping on and off things and cries when she needs help getting off the couch! SO SAD! The one good thing is that she has become a momma's girl! Its so cute! She loves coming up to me a cuddling and even today when I was getting ready she stood at my feet the whole time and wouldn't leave the bathroom. I love that part but feel bad because I know it has to hurt! She's been through so much lately. After staying in the kennel for 2 wks, she then went under the knife! I'm surprised she doesn't hate us!

No comments: