It's catch up time around here. This blog is LONG overdue for some updates. Living with my sister before getting into our house has REALLY thrown me off and demotivated me but Kent REALLY wants me to keep this thing going....so for the sake of our posterity, I'm going to try.
Sadly, we didn't make it out to one of my ALL time favorite pumpkin patches this year. I was SO looking forward to it now that we are living in Dallas, but our schedule was just too hectic (not to mention the rain) and we couldn't make it work. Instead, we settled for one just north of us. It was fun but no Flower Mound patch.
Nolan was obsessed with all the animals although he wasn't thrilled when I tried to get him to feed the cows.
Hudson of course had little to no worries about that nasty tongue touching his hand.
OR the goats.
The boys RAN through a muddy hay maze (I'm wondering now why I didn't have better shoes on them).
Of course when you see a pig made from hay, you have to stop and take a picture with it.
We got to go on a muddy hayride around some farm land,
The boys attempted to rope a few cows,
Play on some tractors that I think some are getting too big for (when did THAT happen?),
And of course pick out our pumpkins....well basically we got to pick what they had set aside because the "patch" was too muddy to get to.
And then of course, we had to attempt to get some obligatory photos at the pumpkin patch (when everyone including Kent gets a little impatient).
No comments:
Post a Comment