8 months old and still holding on to that red tinted hair (although he still has very little hair to begin with) and eyebrows...and eyelashes.
Nolan is still army crawling everywhere. He gets up on all fours, attempts to do about 4 crawls then realizes he's faster army crawling and drops down and gets to where he wants to go that way instead. Slowly but surely he's getting there.
I officially took him out of his "Swaddle Me" even though he hasn't been fully swaddled for months. At first, I wrapped him in a swaddle blanket and then kicked that and now just cover him with his blanket.
Also, this boy is set out to DESTROY his bumper. I've never had a kid who grabs on to it so much and squishes it down CONSTANTLY. My OCD self is trying to stay calm.
This boy LOVES tub toys. Like LOVES them.
My milk stash officially ran out this month and we've moved to formula full time. Thanks to our friend Marcie, Nolan can officially hold his own bottle. He's my ONLY child who has EVER done this. I still hold it for him every feeding (I enjoy sitting and cuddling him) but it's nice to have the option to let him hold it if there's a moment I'm needed somewhere else (like Hudson needing to be wiped in the bathroom...).
FOUR teeth finally broke up on top. His first two teeth were a breeze but these four were quite pesky. He had MAJOR poopy diapers for 2 weeks straight (like changing EIGHT a day), MAJOR drool, and wasn't sleeping well at all! I'm so glad they finally broke. Now there's two more on the bottom trying to poke through but haven't surfaced quite yet.
I'm SO happy that Hudson has taken to love Nolan. Like, he really does love him. Nolan gobbles up any attention he gets from his big bro.
Nolan enjoyed his first time in the swing. He LAUGHED and LAUGHED and probably could have sat there all day had I let him.
He also starting to pull up on things and get into everything.
We started with this...
And then came the stairs to which now he can climb onto the bottom step
And THEN I turned around one day because he was YELLING pure excitement and he had managed his away to stand up next to the couch.
I'm also PROUD to say that the day before Mother's Day, he started saying "ma ma". I was OVERJOYED!!!!!
A few days later he also starting babbling "ba ba" to which Boston believes is Nolan saying "Bubba". Not quite sure he's addressing any of us at this point but we are letting ourselves believe that for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment