Hudson has been telling everyone for a year that he plays soccer even though he didn't.
The time has FINALLY come for him to start his FIRST season. I took him and got him some new "comfy" sports clothes and cleats to get him all geared up for the season.
I swear all these bright colors these kids rave about are blinding!
He did GREAT at his first practice and had a blast.
Then Kent took him to his second practice and Hudson didn't want to play AT ALL! Hudson has a major attachment to his father so I wasn't completely surprised.
Thankfully, we had a good talk with him and at his game the next day, he didn't hesitate one time.
He SCORED his first goal!
We were all proud and cheered so loud the last few seconds of the game.
We continued the tradition that I had when I played soccer growing up---for every goal you get a candy bar.
Then we were nice and let him pick our place to eat for lunch. That boy was in heaven!
Can't wait to see how the season plays out.
I love watching my boys play sports!
1 comment:
haha candy bars for goals is a tactic we might have to copy for drew. he is playing too. little boys look so grown up in little sports clothes! good pick on the dinner too! cute boy ;)
Post a Comment