This kid hit his 3 month mark in November. I'm always amazed at the progress and change that happens from month to month.
He's still growing bigger and thicker with a tint of strawberry blonde hair.
He enjoys his tummy time as long as he isn't placed on his belly too close to naptime.
He started rolling over around 12 weeks. For a few days, he was consistently doing it over and over. Now it's like he's worn out with that new trick and could careless.
He's still loved by his big brothers. Crazy enough he almost smiles the most for them.
We started trying out the bumbo but he doesn't seem to love it too much quite yet.
He's been such a good sleeper. Around 10 weeks he started sleeping from 11:30 pm-8/8:30 am. We love that. He's had to be my child who has to be flexible. Life doesn't allow this kid to sleep every nap in his crib like his brothers. Thankfully, he's been okay with managing both crib napping and car seat napping. I'm not sure how long that will last but for now, I'll take it.
We laugh every time we wake him for his last feeding for the night. We unwrap him and UP goes the "PRAISE JESUS" arm. He holds it there almost the whole time he's being fed. He's bumped up to 5 oz every 3 hours (he's up for an hour and down sleeping for two--yes, I'm a "Babywise" momma). I'm still pumping and keeping the storage going. Hudson HATES when I tell him I have to pump. Poor kid. Once I get enough storage, then I'll be DONE. I'm looking forward to that day.
This kid is sweet and mellow and just a perfect fit.
You gotta love that face!
1 comment:
I want that baby!!!!! Give him here!!!
Post a Comment