There's so much to do during the fall and I LOVE it.
I feel like as life gets busier its getting MUCH harder to squeeze in some of the fun things we usually do. I guess you just do what you can.
I found a Groupon for this place called "Halter". We had never been before, I had heard little about it and thought maybe we would check it out.
Let's just say that although its for a good cause, we probably won't be back. I prefer Dewberry farms. The HEAT that day didn't help either.
The priceless moment was the haunted forest. It really wasn't scary at all but Boston has been BUGGING us to take him to a haunted house. After telling him over AND over that he probably needs to be a little bigger, I think this haunted forest did it for him.
Hudson got a chance to ride a horse for the FIRST time. He was THRILLED about this.
There was a little tractor train that gave a fun little ride for everyone (I think this is the only group shot we got of all the kids--Curtis' and Hoopers).
We finished with this little horse and buggy gig after the petting zoo. The kids were completely done afterwards.
So what do you do on a HOT day in the fall? Finish the day off with a little Bahama Bucks snowballs!
Emily and I were crazy enough to take the boys down to the zoo for Boo Zoo. It was SO busy that we couldn't even find parking for 30 minutes until we basically created our OWN spot. It was one of those quick trips to the zoo where we didn't accomplish TOO much but zoo+costumes=fun for the little boys. Plus, we caved and let them ride the merry-go-round.
We also had our first annual SOUP AND SCOOP with our friends the Curtis'. I LOVED this idea when Marcie told me about it. I laughed once we started carving pumpkins once again this year that after the "scooping" is done, it pretty much turns into Kent's job.
Our two pumpkins are on the right. Can you tell the difference between boys and girls?
We also had our ward TRUNK OR TREAT. I failed to take any pictures but this one of sweet Nolan. It was a little chaotic in our building that night. The boys had a blast and I let Boston roam with his friends for the first time alone. Perks to getting older I guess. He told me he felt pretty cool being able to do run around on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment