Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Splish Splash

There are definitely things that drive me crazy about living in Houston.  I don't always say alot of positive things but ONE thing that I will admit that I LOVE about the area we live is this splash pad.  We have been going since March (a perk of living in Texas) and I don't think my boys ever get sick of it!
 Hudson takes awhile to get wet so he usually runs around all flushed until I force him through the water.
 Boston on the other hand, has no fear of getting soaked.
Our pool just opened a few weekends ago and I took the boys with some friends while Kent was out of town.  We stayed for over FOUR hours.  I love the summertime for THIS reason.  The kids never get sick of playing in the water!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! We have a pool in our neighborhood we are at everyday in the summer too! Thank goodness there are places to cool off on hot days!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

And WE love your splash pad too!!! =) Cute pictures. I can't believe how much blonder Hudson's hair is compared to Boston. They are so freaking cute, and I can't wait to see them in 2 days!

Mom said...

They sure do love the water! Good thing we have long, warm seasons in the South!