Kent+Karlee+Boston+Hudson
So so cute!
i loooove this picture. your boys are the cutest!
Love the picture of the boys! Enjoyed hearing Boston tell the Easter story! Wish the song didn't cut off. Loved it!
OH.MY.GOODNESS.Way to go Boston! I'm such a proud aunt. That is so neat that he knows the story of the Resurrection. He's got some great parents!Loving the boys Easter outfits too. Good choice in putting them both in the shorts. I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So so cute!
i loooove this picture. your boys are the cutest!
Love the picture of the boys! Enjoyed hearing Boston tell the Easter story! Wish the song didn't cut off. Loved it!
OH.MY.GOODNESS.
Way to go Boston! I'm such a proud aunt. That is so neat that he knows the story of the Resurrection. He's got some great parents!
Loving the boys Easter outfits too. Good choice in putting them both in the shorts. I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment