Brotherly Love
Thankfully, Boston L.O.V.E.S. Hudson. Last week when I left for Utah, he asked if I would go and leave Hudson with him and Kent. I am blessed to have two beautiful, healthy little boys. I can NOT wait for them to get bigger and become best friends!
Boston doesn't usually kiss Hudson. Instead he'll do this (grab his hand and squeeze it tight while mumbling little baby talk under his breath).
My big Bubba with our little Porcospino (Italian for porcupine--because of his hair) or as Boston calls him "CORKaspino"
Boston prays regularly that Hudson will get bigger like him. I love it. I love them.
5 comments:
wow! sleeping 11 hrs and his big brother likes him?! looks like someone was blessed!!
that adorable little boys! i can tell that Boston is one loving big brother!
What a good big brother. Love that Boston!
So sweet! Boston is just a little man these days isnt he? So grown up! Precious boys, Ms. Karlee. Just precious!
I am LOVING all these pictures of them together!!! They are going to be the best of friends, but they are also going to keep you on your toes. Just wait til little Hudson gets older. I'm excited to see what HIS personality is going to be like. By the time July roles around he's going to be a big boy! wow! Cute, cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment