I went in for my 28 week check up and found out a few things to make note of (that is after waiting 2 hours to see the doctor only to end up seeing a different doctor):
- I passed my glucose test (few)! I was a little concerned about it this time around.
- Although I passed my glucose test, I am anemic (again with this pregnancy) & have been put on iron pills.
- I only gained THREE pounds this last month. This was a HUGE relief since I felt like I'd been in rapid weight GAIN growth from day ONE!
- Found out that I have been right all along and this baby is bigger than usual currently. I got an ultrasound done after complaining to my doctor about my massiveness and found out that I am measuring 30 weeks with the little man currently weighing in at 3 lbs 7 oz (which is actually almost 31 weeks in measure). This currently puts the little guy in the 70th percentile for weight but does NOT up my due date. Now all you people who have been asking me if I ALWAYS get this massive, YES I am big and I've excepted it but am relieved to know this boy is 2 almost 3 weeks bigger than normal. I had some lady in the neighborhood walk by from across the street and yell out to me while Boston and I were watering the flowers: "How far along are you?" "7 months" "Dang girl, you are big! You are the one I see walking around with the wagon and little dog and I always think to myself 'she is BIG'!"....well thank you lady. Next time have someone teach you what you should or should NOT say to a pregnant lady.
- Lastly, there is an official end date in sight. My csection is currently scheduled for DECEMBER 30TH at 7:30....am or pm I'm not sure but I'm hoping AM! Can NOT wait to meet this little guy!!!
3 comments:
Awesome update! December 30th would be perfect (tax write off?!)...and it is Mike and I's anniversary :) Glad to hear all is well, don't listen to that woman across the street. You are beautiful and I'm sure you just feel bigger than you are!
O my goodness and you even have a date scheduled! Is that because the baby is measuring big? Just curious why the Csection. People tell me I'm so small for 7 months. I don't know what would be worse being "too big" or "too small". I get sick of hearing it. It's like what are you implying? Good luck girl! Can't wait to see your little man :) We are hoping for December too...
YEA!!!! Can't wait to see this little guy. Glad things are going well with everything. You don't have very much longer!!!!
Post a Comment