Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FALL: PUMPKIN PATCH!
Ever since my FIRST visit to the pumpkin patch when Boston was about 5 months old, I fell in love so much I decided it would be a yearly tradition (okay minus last year since we were in the moving process and it was a BUSY, hectic month). I love looking back on Boston's previous year pictures to see how much he's grown! Sadly, I don't have one from last year BUT here are the ones from 5 months and 17 months! LOVE these 2 pictures!

There must be a trend each year in trying to recreate these pictures and Boston deciding to make some kind of face! This year he was just wanting to be SO silly in the pictures and then after I'd take the picture he'd say, "Now I want to see the picture!" Guess he knows now that one of the biggest reasons for the pumpkin patch is to get some good fall pics!

Fall has officially hit when you realize you're loosing your summer tan and just look pasty...
Can you tell Boston was proud of his mini, MINI pumpkin find (for $0.75 you can't turn it down)?

We found our PUMPKIN! Now we just have to figure out when to carve it. Every year we carve too earlY and its rotten before Halloween!

HAPPY FALL!!!!
By the way, I think its CRAZY that next year I'll have TWO boys in my pumpkin patch pictures...!

3 comments:

Mom said...

What fun for your family! I enjoyed spending time with Kari, Krew and Brandon doing the pumpking patch thing. They took us out on a tractor/trailer (Hayride) and we got to go into the field and choose our own from the vine. Krew loved the watching the tractor! Now they have FIVE pumpkins to carve...

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I'm so jealous of your cute pumpkin patch pictures. =(

I about DIED when I saw those past pictures of Boston. He was so chubby. I forget about. He's thinned out so quickly. Now next year you're going to have to coordinate all your 2 boys outfits for the pumpkin patch. THAT will be stressful. Trust me, I didn't even try to coordinate this year for the pumpkin patch b/c it just wasn't worth it.

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

Where is that pumpkin patch! TOTALLY adorable!! So cute! Love LOVE LOVE boston's shirt! How are things going? MIss you guys!!