Boston's Favs!
Since I'm on the subject of books, I thought I'd list Boston's two favorite books at the moment:

He LOVES these books and can even quote most of them. Its hilarious because he gets VERY animated as we read. His favorite line from Llama Llama Red Pajama is, "Please stop all this LLAMA DRAMA and be PATIENT for your MAMA!" LOVE when he uses the line during the day when I'm telling him to hang on a second! Hilarious! Anyway, I love these books. They're too cute and hopefully if Boston's lucky, he'll get the third one for his birthday!

7 comments:
that is sooo cute karlee!
by the way, if/when you guys every come up to salt lake city we live next door to a llama farm (that mike's grandparents own) so Boston can feed real llamas! :)
thanks for the update! i'm always trying to find new and fun books for Owen, these look great!
i love lOVE this book!~ it's on my list to purchase in the future. i love it when they shop at shop-0-rama b/c we actually had one in ptown! ha.
I love that he says that during the day, "and be PATIENT for your momma". That is too cute.
Can't wait to hear him read it to ME when I get there!
we have the bedtime one and i love it too! i didn't know there are more. we'll have to check them out
Oh my boys love those books too! Too cute! I am such a sucker for kids books...I think I love them as much as the boys!
So cute! Lincoln loves these too! I can't believe Boston is almost 3, time is just flying by!! He's so cute :)
Post a Comment