MY CHILD CAN DO WHAT?!?
We have been quite the sick house this past week. It all started with Kent then to Boston and now I've come up with it! What a mess! I felt the worst for Boston being sick. You feel soooo helpless as a parent. It was funny though because on day two of being sick, he'd get these spurts of energy and then crash 2 hrs later. I'm grateful for those little spurts of energy because I found out that my son new quite a few songs that he could sing by HIMSELF and would get upset if you TRIED to help! THEN he started counting to TEN in SPANISH (thank you DORA) out of KNOW WHERE! I had absolutely NOOOOO idea he could do this! Guess I underestimated my son! Lucky for me, he actually LET me video tape him! In case you can't TOTALLY understand, the 1st song is "You Are My Sunshine" and the 2nd song is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." Apparently he also knows "I Am a Child of God" and "I Love to See the Temple." There may be MORE but nothing has come out yet. I've been singing him all these songs since he was in my belly so it's SOOOO exciting to hear HIM sing them! Love this guy!!
9 comments:
He's so cute! Haha I love the I Love You at the end! You only have to give him the first word of it! Hope yall feel better soon!
sooo cute!
oh my gosh, i love him. i love him, i love him, i love him!
my sister just got isaac that shirt for his birthday. i was thinking of taking them back because he doesnt need any more 2T but that one was just too darn cute. i love the stitching on the shoulders.
It was so nice to talk to this little man today on the phone! I can totally understand him too! He's gotten so well at talking and it's adoreable! I still can't believe how big he's gotten and I miss not having ya'll so close...sell-outs...j/k! I would have so much fun with Boston during the day especially with all the cute things he does and says. I still can't believe he can count to 10 in Spanish! Really, that Dora is an amazing show! I think he might count better in Spanish then in English! He's just the cutest and I CAN'T WAIT to see him come December! Hope ya'll get feeling better soon! Being sick stinks and especially for little Bubba when he's only 2...not 3 or 4. :)Love you little Bubba!
I can't believe he can count to ten in Spanish! That is awesome. He is so adorable :)
OH MY GOSH what a cute cute kid! And soooo smart! :)
AWE!!!! I MISS HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! And although I really do want to see you, I really want it to work out so Bubba can come and and see us too. Him and Charlie would have so much fun together! I have to see Boston!
And you should definetly keep him watching Dora. His Spanish will come in handy. With ya'll being in Houston, he'll be able to translate for you everywher you go!
this might sound weird........but I want to just eat him
OHHH, I miss the little man. He is so cute. We miss you guys. Cant wait to see pics of the town home!
Post a Comment